Short online course: Structured, Cumulative Multisensory Tuition for Learners with Dyslexia (DACPD53)
This Level 5 Unit introduces the practitioner to the concepts of structured, cumulative, multisensory learning. The links between attention, memory and multisensory input are explained, and the need for structured, explicit intervention is examined. Completion of the Unit will enable the practitioner to design lessons which maximise learning potential.
How is the course delivered?
- The course is delivered online which offers you the flexibility to organise your time to fit around your professional and personal commitments. It also saves you the time and expense of travel and classroom attendance
- Total study time is 3-5 hrs a week (20-30 hours total study over a 7 week period)
- There are set start and assignment submission dates
- Tutor support is offered throughout the duration of the course
- This qualification equates to Level 4 or 5 on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF)
These specialist e-learning courses are designed to strengthen the expertise and confidence of teachers, teaching assistants and support tutors in order to ensure the progress and achievement of children or adults with Dyslexia / SpLD. The courses aim to raise awareness of specific learning difficulties, improve the school and classroom environment and change teaching approaches. This will help teachers and teaching assistants to develop inclusive practice and strategic approaches to meet the needs of individual learners.
Our online courses provide flexibility for learning in a personalised way which enables studying to be fitted around personal and professional commitments.
Our online CPD courses are accredited by the CPD Standards Office and provide flexibility for learning in a personalised way which enables studying to be fitted around personal and professional commitments.
For further details, to download a brochure or to book this course please click here
**Special offer for July 2022, discount of £10 off, discount applied at checkout**
© Dyslexia Action is a trading name of Real Group Ltd, Company No 06556128, VAT Reg No 837306132
Registered Office: Insight House, Riverside Business Park, Stoney Common Road, Essex, CM24 8PL.