The languages currently on offer are German, Italian and Spanish only for complete beginners; Spanish also at post-beginner level. Our courses are ideal for those who wish to learn a language for work, travel or pleasure.
The courses focus on all four language skills in the following order: speaking, listening, reading and writing. They also pay particular attention to the culture of the country or countries in which the language is spoken.
Why study languages?
- Improve your CV and employability.
- Learn to communicate with friends, colleagues and clients in other countries.
- Develop your communication skills in both your own language and your new language.
- Enhance your cultural knowledge and awareness.
- Become part of the multilingual community.
Why choose Wrexham Glyndwr University Language Centre?
Choose us for:
- Our highly experienced, qualified and enthusiastic staff.
- Language classes at higher education level.
- Content geared towards every day, practical language needs.
- Our state-of-the-art teaching and self-study facilities.
- Both a linguistic and cultural experience.
Classes usually take place one evening a week resulting in 40hrs of learning activity and run from September/ October until a final exam in April. Occasionally classes do start in January; for further information see ‘applications and enrolments’ below.
The provisional timetable is as follows:
GermanTuesdays 6-8pmItalianWednesdays 6-8pmSpanishThursdays 6-8pm (both levels)