The course will consist of:
- Core knowledge of cellular biology and histology.
- The physiology of inflammation, tissue repair, degeneration and aging of tissues.
- Concepts of autoimmunity, genetics, neuroplasticity and pharmacological management.
Module Learning Outcomes/Objectives:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the physiological knowledge of various components of the neuromusculoskeletal system in relation to inflammation, tissue repair and degeneration.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the structure and function of specific systems at tissue level.
- Questioning of established clinical practice in the light of physiological knowledge.
Module Dates: 19/20/21 Oct 2015