Our MA programme is fully accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) at level 7. It is designed to meet the standards of both the university and the professional body for HR professionals. It helps students to become adaptable, well-informed and proficient in a range of managerial skills, as well as become attuned to lifelong learning.
This programme provides students with a systematic knowledge and a critical awareness of current problems and insights in the discipline of HR and development.
The programme is delivered in the evening and is available to study full-time (four evenings a week for one year) or part-time (two evenings for two years).
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership(15 credits)
- Human Resource Management in Context (15 credits)
- Leading, Managing and Developing People (15 credits)
- Foundations of Scholarship and Research Methods (15 credits)
- Resourcing and Talent Management (15 credits)
- Reward Management (15 credits)
- Human Resources Strategy (15 credits)
- Dissertation/Management Research Report (45 credits)
- Employment Regulation (15 credits)