This short course aims to familiarise delegates with the principles, equipment design and operating characteristics of typical unit operations in process plants within chemical, petrochemical, water, oil and gas industries. The course includes an in-depth case study and workshop for current application of the theory.
On completion of the course, the delegate should:
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of operating characteristics of typical unit operations.
- Carry out design calculations for a wide range of unit operations.
- Propose the most appropriate selection of unit operations and operating conditions for a process plant for a given application.
- Overview of Process Plant Operations
- Stirred Tanks
- Centrifugal Separators
- Case Study – Ammonia Synthesis
*Dates provided are PROVISIONAL - definitive dates to be confirmed