To identify a research question and plan a research project and structure a dissertation. The module is central to MSc Pharmaceutical Medicine and MSc Pharmaceutical Medicine with Clinical Pharmacology
This module aims to develop:
- Ability to formulate a scientific question and plan a research project with appropriate methods.
- Critical awareness of the structure of dissertation
- Techniques for acquiring and appraising data and for using appropriate statistical analyses
- Critical evaluation of published literature, clinical database and questionnaires
- Critical awareness of good scientific writing.