The CILT Level 6 Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Transport is aimed at those already working in logistics and transport management roles, or in supply chain management. It is designed to develop skills for middle managers at operational level wishing to move up to strategic management level, and to develop key skills in the area of leadership.
When you study with Distance Learning College and Training, you can be confident that you will receive all the support and guidance you would expect from attending a college course, with the flexibility of studying in your own time via distance learning. Our industry-leading support package gives you unlimited support from our industry-expert tutors, whenever you need it.
The course covers the following areas:
- Supply Chain Management
- Transport Planning
- Production Planning
- Sourcing and Procurement
- International Business
- Project Management
The course is made up of five compulsory units.
- Logistics and Transport - Strategic Context
- Leadership and Strategic Management in Logistics and Transport
- Strategic Network Planning in Logistics and Transport
- Delivering Performance in Logistics and Transport
- Research Methods and the Professional Project in Logistics and Transport