TOBACCO CONTROL IN PRACTICE CPD MODULE
12-15 May 2014, Bailbrook House, Bath, UK
Delivered by the UK Centre for Tobacco and Alcohol Studies, this course is aimed at professionals working in public health, health promotion and related fields.
Taught by leading academics and practitioners in the field of tobacco control, participants will be provided with an overview of key concepts and
issues in this field and also able to apply the lessons learned in their own areas of work. The previous four modules have attracted many delegates
working in cessation who have found it extremely beneficial to glean a better overview of the tobacco control field.
• Now in its sixth year - open to those already working in tobacco control or cessation and those who are new to the field
• Run over four days in City of Bath - residential component optional
• Teaching courtesy of the highest level professionals in tobacco control
• Available as a stand alone CPD or option of 'with credits' at Masters Level
• Open to health professionals throughout the UK but with numbers capped at 30
• Costs reduced, the more people an organisation sends
• 15% discount to members of the tobacco control research network ( network may be joined at time of applying)
Please see our website [email protected] to request an application form