Within the last few years there has been widespread agreement that to improve the safety of our food and promote consumer confidence in safe food production, a system known as Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) is applied throughout the food industry. As a result new European legislation will require all food businesses to implement a full HACCP system.
This unique course provides:
- Relevant and up-to-date experience in foodborne disease and HACCP development
- Development in essential transferable skills such as communication skills
- The opportunity for career development and enhancement.
The course is available:
- On-line with no campus attendance required
- Part-time to complete within 1-3 years of study
- With coursework assessments only, no examinations
- To students in the food industry, local government and the private sector.