n extra 1.5 million people became self-employed between 2001 and 2017 and now around one in six people earn their living this way.
If you’re thinking of embarking on starting a small business it can be quite daunting at first. Opening your own business is often a learn-as-you-go process. However, the more smart decisions you make early on, the better your chances of success.
Therefore, it is essential you know exactly what is involved, this course aims to provide that knowledge base.
On this short course you'll:
- Discuss the difference between an entrepreneur or business owner
- The types of businesses structures available
- Determining which products or services to sell
- Importance of price setting
- Producing a Marketing Plan & Business Plan
- Evaluation of the Importance of Social Media
- Effective Customer Relations