This 5-day course offers a complete and practical understanding of the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) framework and is designed by one of the MSP® authors, Patrick Mayfield. This makes the pearcemayfield course unique among comparable events. MSP® Foundation and Practitioner examinations are taken at the end of the course.
Who is it for?
- Practicing Programme Managers and Programme Directors.
- Change Managers, Business Strategists and Consultants.
- People who manage a number of related projects.
What will it cover?
- The MSP® framework, based around 3 core concepts – Principles, Governance and Transformational Flow.
What will I learn?
- An understanding of how the MSP® framework helps effective project management.
Benefits of Attending:
- MSP® will help delegates accelerate their organisation’s performance and help it to achieve its target capability.
- An understanding of techniques and their application for managing risk and benefits.
- How to analyse programme stakeholders.
- Ways of profiling, measuring and mapping benefits.
- Be able to sit the MSP® Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
Please note: This course is very intensive and will require additional evening and home study
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited