LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS - TIME TO LEAD
- Time Management - it can be so difficult to fit the variety of tasks we need to into our working day, but efficient time management is essential to get things done, free your time for important stuff, achieve that ever coveted life/work balance, and stay sane!
- Delegation - we know we need to do this, right? But why and where does it go wrong? Why do we feel we can't pass some things along? Learn how to delegate effectively and for the good of everyone!
- Successful meetings - So we've all been to those meetings that seem to never end, and have no clear outcomes.. Learn some key strategies for ensuring meetings are organised, fruitful and enjoyable!
- Reflection - Thinking about 'where you are, your strengths and weaknesses, how to move forward and where you want to be' are all essential skills for a successful manager, and will help you in areas beyond your work too.
By the end of this module, successful candidates will be able to:
- Identify key strategies in achieving effective and efficient time management, applicable to own situation
- Appreciate and implement the processes for successful delegation, with maximal benefits to all parties
- Understand key aspects of productive meetings, and how to apply and manage a variety of approaches to meetings for the future
- Appreciate and apply the principles of reflection for personal development