This module aligns with the Professional Practice Programme philosophy and is designed to be flexible and practice-led. Students will have the opportunity to develop skills of enquiry, reflection and problem solving related to the field of haemato-oncology, and robustly relate theory to practice.
What's covered in the course?
Any health care professional working within the field of Haemato-oncology who wishes to enhance their current knowledge and skills in this area should consider undertaking this module.
This 20 credit module which can be studied at level 6 or level 7 uses a blended learning approach to accommodate different people’s learning styles, with use of both classroom and online activities, and visiting speakers with vast amounts of knowledge and experience in this practice area. This module is mainly based at City South Campus with state of the art facilities to enhance your learning experience.
Why Choose Us?
- Patient and people focused courses, substantially linking theory to practice
- Excellence in delivering high quality standards of flexible and bespoke academic provision for post qualifying practitioners
- 2017 Winners of the Student Nursing Times awards – Nurse Education Provider of the Year (Post-registration)
- Links with healthcare providers
- State of the art facilities
This module covers the holistic management of Haemato-oncology patients from diagnosis through treatment and beyond incorporating face to face taught sessions, group discussion work and online activities such as forums and quizzes.