This Electric Vehicle eLearning package is a multi-module course designed for everyone who has an interest in electric vehicles.
Whether you're seeking an understanding of Electric Vehicles, or you're a technician wanting to grow your knowledge around repair of electric vehicles, this course is for you.
There are no standard entry requirements for this eLearning course however, it is recommended for technicians, students, recovery services employees, technical trainers and assessors.
What will you learn?
The package is divided into eight modules, each focusing on different elements/learning levels:
- Electric vehicle introduction
- Safe working, tools and hazard management
- Electrical and electronic principles
- Electric vehicle technology
- Motors and control systems
- Maintenance, repairs and replacement
How will you benefit?
The Electric Vehicle eLearning will give you:
- IMI CPD hours (54hours)
- Complimentary IMI membership and registration (If applicable)
Modules and pricing