Who should attend this course?
You should attend this course if you work within the Early Years Sector.
What will I learn?
This course will support you in identifying the signs and symptoms of
abuse and who to report your concerns to. You will be able to explore
legislation that supports everything you do to keep children and young
What will I gain?
Level 2 Award in Safeguarding Principles
Skillsfirst. Certificate to be included in price.
• Safeguarding – what does it mean and who does it apply to?
• Roles and responsibilities
• Challenging attitudes, values and beliefs
• Types of child abuse
• Signs & Symptoms
• Long and short term effects of abuse
• Recognise Report Refer and Record
• Initial Paperwork
To Gain accreditation you will need to complete a Face to Face session and then complete our examination process via our E-Learning platform, Details of this will be given to you on the day.