Why AAT Online Courses?
The AAT is an internationally recognised accounting qualification and over 100,000 people are currently benefiting from gaining an AAT qualification and full AAT membership. Gaining the qualification will help you support yourself throughout your accountancy career.
According to statistics, the average salary for Accountants is £50,000. It is the sector where the employability rate is higher than any other sector.
What are the benefits when I finish AAT courses?
A newly qualified AAT member can expect to earn an average of £21,600. Some accounting technicians work as accounts clerks, others go on to become managing directors or finance directors of well-known companies. Some go to work as a self-employed accountant as AAT allows the student to become Chartered.
Osborne Training is an AAT Approved Training Provider in London. By taking the Association of Accounting Technicians qualification with our organisation, you will make one of the greatest decisions of your career.
About the course – AAT Accounting
AAT Accounting qualification is for people with limited or no accounts knowledge. The AAT accounting training will equip you for an entry level role in an Accounting or Finance department. By the end of the course, you will have a greater understanding of manual and computerised accounts and how to use them in a ‘real world’ setting. There are 3 levels of AAT online courses starting from AAT Level 2, AAT Level 3 and AAT Level 4.
Who is it for?
Those with little or no experience of accounting, who want to gain the practical skills required for an Accounting Clerk or Credit Controller role.
Duration for AAT Online courses
Expect this qualification to take 6-7 months to complete for most students.
Tutors are highly qualified with extensive knowledge of accountancy.
AAT Study Options
- AAT Online Live – For AAT online courses Live Interactive Online Classes are offered through the State of The Art Virtual Learning Campus.
- AAT Distance Learning – Self Study with Study Material and access to Online study Material through Virtual Learning Campus.
AAT Syllabus Summary
- Processing bookkeeping transactions (Online Exam)
- Control accounts, journals and the banking systems (Online Exam)
- An introduction to management accounting (Online Exam)
- Computerised accounting (i.e SAGE) (Project based exam)
- Working effectively in accountancy & finance (Online Exam)
- Accounts preparation (Computer based test)
- Prepare final accounts for sole traders and partnerships(Computer based test)
- Costs and revenues (Computer based test) (CRS)
- Indirect tax/VAT (Computer based test) (ITX)
- Spreadsheets software (Computer based project) (SPSW)
- Professional ethics (Computer based Project) (PEAF)
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Accounting Systems and Controls
- Business Tax
- Personal Tax
What you will gain?
You will be awarded AAT Certificate in Accounting from the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) once you have passed all the exams.
Why Osborne Training?
- Well known for quality
- Highly expert tutors
- 24/7 Access to the State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus
- Free High quality study material
- Flexible payment option
- Free exam preparation kit
- State of the art Virtual classroom
- Support from the tutor
- Student Discount Card from NUS
- Exam Booking Service
- Free Tablet PC ( For Limited Period)
How to apply
Talk to a Course Advisor directly: Course Advisors know the accounting industry inside-out and will be able to offer professional advice and answer any questions you may have. Call 0203 608 7179 to find more.