The world of corporate communications has changed significantly over the past few years thanks to sites like LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+. This interactive module focuses on how delegates can make sense of this new environment, improve their visibility both inside and outside their organisation, and align any activity with specific business goals. Social media is now no one-trick-pony but can deliver multiple and measurable results. So there are a number of benefits that will accrue from attending. They include better visibility online, enhanced networking opportunities, a more significant individual and organisational profile and greater brand awareness.
- 6 steps to becoming a ‘social’ business;
- Increase visibility using the company website;
- Use the key social media business channels to promote yourself and your business;
- Getting to 100% with your personal and your company’s LinkedIn profile;
- Influence your customers, prospects and business partners using social media;
- Social advertising on LinkedIn for lead generation
- Build online media relations and strengthen the existing customer relations.
- Better online visibility within both corporate and employee audiences;
- Enhanced revenue generation capacity;
- Improved business intelligence;
- Clearer and stronger brand promotion;
- Enhanced external and internal communications;
- Creation of a business which is both safeguarded for the future and ‘future friendly’.
After completing this course our delegates will be able to:
- Use LinkedIn to achieve measurable and immediate commercial success;
- Maximise the potential of their website;
- Understand the relevance of content within marketing;
- Embrace social advertising.
The trainer is a digital consultant, an author of two books on social media, and a trainer and speaker with over 20 years’ experience derived from a career in journalism, in-house media relations, PR, marketing consultancy and social media training.
For non-members: £590+VAT
For multiple bookings, please contact us here at Winmark.