Who should attend?
The course is aimed at food business operators and managers who work in the manufacturing, catering and retail sectors.
About the Programme
To provide delegates with guidance on the appropriate management of food allergens within their business.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Appreciate the legal framework for allergen control
- Recognise those foods which are considered to have allergenic potential
- Understand the principles of risk analysis for the provision of allergen information.
- Appreciate the principles of allergen risk management
- What are food allergens?
- Legal framework - Labelling Regulations 1996
- Allergen information risk analysis
- Risk management techniques
- Practical guidance and workshops.
The course fee of £95 + vat includes:
- Lecture notes
- Certificate of attendance
- Lunch and refreshments