Who should attend?
This course has been designed for Technical Managers, Quality Control staff and food business operators.
About the Programme
The course will help delegates to:
- Appreciate the requirements of general food law
- Recognise the circumstances which may trigger a product recall.
- Understand their legal responsibilities and the responsibilities and powers of the food authorities.
The cost of £95 + vat per delegate includes lunch, refreshments, delegate notes and a certificate of attendance.
(Registration 09:30, start 10:00, Finish 16:00)
- Regulation (EC) 178/2002 and the General Food regulations.
- Product withdrawal/recall
- Rapid and food Alerts
The course includes practical workshops.