This course provides specialist understanding of the frameworks and techniques available to evaluate process performance of an organisation or cohesive system in terms of sustainability.
On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Select and evaluate accepted frameworks to assess the performance of processes and/or systems in terms of sustainability
- Identify and implement appropriate techniques to assess the environmental performance of an organisation or product or process
- Critically evaluate the outcomes of environmental assessment techniques.
- Sustainability performance evaluators; definitions, indicators, indicator selection and analysis assessing information against performance criteria
- Frameworks and techniques; environmental management systems, lifecycle assessment, strategic and environmental impact assessments, carbon and water foot-printing.
Attendance on this course counts towards your individual CPD with the Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM).
Five-day short course fees:
£1400 - Standard (20% discount for Cranfield alumni, 10% discount for colleagues of alumni)
£1340 - Professional/trade association discount
£1280 - Multiple bookings (Minimum of five delegates)