This 5-day course provides you with an in-depth introduction of the fundamentals of heat transfer and practical tools for solving heat-transfer problems and design of heat-transfer equipment.
Course objectives; you will gain the ability to:
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the principles governing the transfer of heat.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the techniques, tools and skills required to solve typical thermal-related engineering problems.
- Apply the knowledge gained, and acquire independently any further information, for the analysis of energy flows in complicated systems and the design of efficient heat-transfer equipment.
- Steady-State And Transient Conduction (One-And Multi-Dimensional Systems)
- Forced And Natural Convection (Analytical And Practical Tools)
- Thermal Radiation
- Boiling Heat Transfer
- Condensation Heat Transfer
*Please Note: Dates provided are provisional. Definitive dates will be confirmed.