Description: In this course students will explore and utilize techniques for integrating Social Media marketing as an integral component of marketing campaigns, serving as listening and outreach tools for building brand awareness and promoting business. Through an investigation of tools which include internet forums, message boards, blogs, wikis, podcasts, picture sharing, video sharing, and social networking, students will learn how social media can be leveraged as a powerful alternative to traditional interruptive advertising. You'll gain an overview of the current tools available, as well as the technologies that drive them
The New Media & E- Journalism introduces you to all facets of new media, encompassing design, production and interactivity. The course prepares you for a career in the current world of new media, and also equips you with skills necessary to adapt and thrive as this field evolves.
· Social media: best practices and examples
· Content marketing: what it is and how to be successful
· How the right online “voice” can support your overall digital marketing strategy
· Social media: best platform for distributing news content.
· Theoretical studies of social media
· Understand how to form and optimize social networks.
· Design and implement a social media strategy.
· Integrate the use of social media tools into implementation of marketing initiatives and other strategic business initiatives for different organizations.
· Discover new media technologies and identify which is best suited for your news media content.
Dates: 15 June - 28 June 2015
Course fee: EUR 900