The programme is based on Master’s Degree Programme Course 032000.68 «Regional Studies».
Educational aims of the Programme
The programme is designed forstudents who would like to improve their knowledge in Regional Studies and experience life in a higher institution in Russia. Our flexible programme allows you to focus on the things that interest you most.
The programme aims to enable students to:
- get more advanced training in theory and practice of international relations between Russia, East and West;
- pursue more advanced studies in theory and practice of intercultural communication;
- develop skills in the culture of verbal communication.
Applicants for the Programme should have B.A. in humanities. The level of English should be Intermediate or higher.
The programme comprises 6 courses:
· INTERCULTURAL DIALOGUE – EAST AND WEST
· RUSSIAN ECONOMY
· COMMERCIAL COMPANIES OF RUSSIA
· RUSSIAN MARKET
· FREE TRADE AGREEMENTS AND TREATIES OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
· FINANCIAL, BANK AND CONTRACT SYSTEMS
The Programme graduates will be able to apply their knowledge in the spheres of marketing, economics, advertising and international public relations.
What is included in the package?
- Six programme courses (36 class hours)
- Student accommodation
- Social programmes
- One cultural trip
- English language tuition
- Full access to all institute facilities
- Course materials
- Full student support
- Airport transfer (for large groups)
Total hours: 72
Tuition language: English
Dates: 1 July-14 July 2015
Programme fee: 900 euro (Accommodation - 220 euro for 14 nights; Tuition - 680 euro)