Classes are held at GSA, Stag Hill Campus, Guildford between 9.30am-5.30pm each Saturday during a ten-week term.
Applications for the Spring 2015 term are now being accepted, deadline 31st October
Applications received after the deadline cannot be guaranteed an interview.
Classes provided for:
- Children aged 5-7 years can have a 90 minute class which gives an insight into Acting, Singing and Dance to help prepare students for our group classes.
- Children from 8 years upwards who are looking for a focused and caring environment in which to learn whilst having fun.
- Students 16 years+ who want to gain an insight into the demands of full-time training regardless of previous experience.
- Adults who want to make a career change or would like to hone skills already acquired.
Classes are graded to age and ability and last 1 hour for each subject:
- Street Dance
- Musical Theatre styles
- Private singing and acting tutorials [30 minutes]
Workshops are held in TV Acting, Radio, Audition Skills, Stage Combat, Voice, Improvisation and other skills. Many Saturday School tutors are members of the full-time GSA faculty.
2014 Fees: One or two classes £90 each per term; three or four classes £85 each per term; five or six classes £80 each per term; Workshop prices on application; Tutorials £230 per subject per term.
Introduction to Musical Theatre class is £90 per student, per term. This class is at 9:30-11am each Saturday.
The Saturday School can set you on the road to becoming proficient in all three disciplines, acting, dancing and singing – a must for anyone considering taking the profession seriously.
We create the environment for you to have fun whilst acquiring and developing skills for a lifetime.
Saturday 10 January– Saturday 21 March 2015
Half term – Saturday 14 February 2015
Saturday 25 April – Saturday 4 July
Half term – 30 May
Please note that we do not offer taster sessions/days at GSA Saturday School