The Institute of Operations Management Diploma in Operations Management aims to provide students with detailed and specific coverage of the various elements of supply chain, production and inventory management. It aims to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills of operations management to improve business performance within the global environment.
When you study with Distance Learning College and Training, you can be confident that you will receive all the support and guidance you would expect from attending a college course, with the flexibility of studying in your own time via distance learning. Our industry-leading support package gives you unlimited support from our industry-expert tutors, whenever you need it.
The course covers the following areas:
- Stores Control
- Logistics and Distribution
To complete the course, you will complete eight compulsory units and a final project.
- Operations Management Strategy
- Operations Resource Management
- Business excellence for operations managers
- Customer focus in operations management
- Supply chain and inventory management
- Enterprise planning for operations managers
- Manufacturing planning
- Added value for manufacturing
- Operations management project
Four units are assessed by a three hour written exam for each unit. The other four units are assessed by a 3000 word assignment for each unit. There is also a 5000 word "final project" to be completed.