If you are working with people who have suffered a stroke our study days will help you to increase your knowledge and skills in stroke management.
- Day 1 Critical care of people following an initial stroke
- Day 2 Nutrition and swallowing in stroke patients
- Day 3 Rehabilitation in a ward setting
- Day 4 Communication issues and stroke
- Day 5 Stroke pathway, policy and discharge planning
The programme is flexible enough to enable you to identify which aspects of stroke management you need to develop and therefore you can choose study days most appropriate to your learning needs. Each study day can be taken on its own or you can combine a number of study days.The study days are open to all staff working with stroke patients.