The Part-time MBA at Lancashire Business school, UCLan, is specifically designed for those who have already started their careers and may be working in a wide variety of managerial, technical and professional roles and in a equally wide variety of industries, sectors and professions. The MBA is the global management qualification and will be recognised by employers throughout the world. The programme provides a rigorous and concurrent postgraduate business and management education, that will involve you in developing alongside other experienced managers and business professionals.
This demanding 3 year part-time management development programme offers you a range of key benefits, which will contribute to your development into an effective professional or manager working in a business management context. You will:
- Apply the latest thinking on business management to the analysis of the key problems being experienced by the world’s major businesses
- Develop a thorough understanding of management, marketing, accounting and finance, human resource management, strategic management, management environment, and change management
- Sharpen your team-working and leadership skills
- Develop your consulting and investigative skills in a live management problem context
- Develop the research skills necessary to tackle management problems, issues and learning
- Undertake your own postgraduate research work into a topic within the field of business management that has interest and relevance to your future career.