Hidden Dyslexia is an essential training course for all staff wishing to raise their awareness of how dyslexia can be masked in the classroom environment and discover the impact of unrecognised dyslexia on learning and behaviour.
This expertly tutored course.
- considers reasons why all dyslexia is not identified at primary school
- explores issues arising from manifestations of ‘hidden’ dyslexia in the classroom
- identifies coping and avoidance strategies widely used by dyslexic learners
- investigates reasons why dyslexia is commonly misidentified as something else
- explores how dyslexia may adversely affect learning