5 day course
To develop the student’s understanding of the theory and practice of introducing changes to an organisation.
Business and change managers with responsibility for introducing business changes to organisations
- business change
- psychology and motivation of change
- team and group behaviour
- appraisal and feedback
- change product lifecycle
- change product activities.
On successful completion of this module the delegate will be able to:
- To understand the nature of business change.
- To understand the psychology of change.
- To understand team and group behaviour and dynamics in change.
- To understand the role of feedback and appraisal to support change.
- To appreciate the activities in the lifecycle of a business change project. Describe the nature and implications of business change.
- Summarise the basic theory of the psychology and motivation.
- Evaluate the choice of change strategy in different organisation context.
- Plan change programme.
- Plan communication programme.
- Describe the different types of incentives and recognition programmes.