Modules are available to be taken as part of continuing professional development and are taken from the Postgraduate Diploma in Childcare Practice, and include:
- Module One: Consolidation (this may be taken as a stand alone module)
- Module Two: Evidence Informed Professional Practice
- Module Three: Child Development for Social Work Practice
- Module Four: Social Policy and Law in Multi Professional Practice
- Module Five: Families and Carers in Social and Environmental Contexts
- Module Six: Practice Educator One
The first module, Consolidation, is taken as a stand-alone module delivered in partner agencies.
Nottingham Trent University offers a consolidation module for qualified child care social workers not directly employed by a local authority, for example social workers in the voluntary and independent sec
Please contact us for further information regarding fees.
Please contact Jo Ward for further information. Applicants working in local authority should apply through their Learning and Development teams.