The Dyslexia Action Professional Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma courses in Dyslexia and Literacy are a unique and prestigious programme at Level 7 (Master's level) that provides the training for qualified professionals to become informed practitioners and specialist teachers and/or assessors of Dyslexia/SpLD.
Who is the programme suitable for?
A wide range of professional teachers and specialists including:
- Teachers at all key stages
- Special educational needs teachers and co-ordinators
- Tutors and support staff in Further and Higher Education and other adult educational settings
- Speech and language therapists
- Occupational therapists with relevant experience
- Postgraduate Certificate in Structured Teaching Intervention for Dyslexia and Literacy
- Postgraduate Certificate in Assessment Practice for Dyslexia and Literacy
- Postgraduate Diploma in Dyslexia and Literacy
- MEd Professional Practice in Dyslexia and Literacy
Please click on the links above for full details.
© Dyslexia Action is a trading name of Real Group Ltd, Company No 06556128, VAT Reg No 837306132
Registered Office: Insight House, Riverside Business Park, Stoney Common Road, Essex, CM24 8PL.