Half Day (4 Hours) - £45 per person
This course is suitable for everyone who would like an understanding of safeguarding. It helps learners to identify safeguarding concerns, record a disclosure and report to the appropriate person.
This course gives the knowledge to enable learners to:
- Understand the legislation and guidance surrounding Safeguarding
- Acknowledge the Safeguarding roles and responsibilities
- Identify signs of abuse and neglect
- Identifying concerns and understand disclosure
- Make vital judgements to care for vulnerable people
- Report safeguarding concerns to the appropriate people
You will receive a Safeguarding handbook prior to attending.
Following the course, you will receive an official certificate accredited by FAA & Ofqual.