A one day interactive course presented by
Jo Kellett TIDHA MIFPA CIMI
& Donna Robbins ITHMA MFHT P
- A one-day course to develop your skills and knowledge of aromatherapy and advanced body work techniques for the respiratory system.
- Students will get the opportunity to take part in various theory and practical exercises
- Students will be encouraged to work in small groups, pairs and as a whole group.
- There is plenty of opportunity for questions and feedback and time to comment on personal experiences
- The course will help you confidently use your essential oils to support clients and address their respiratory health requirements. •
- Handouts are provided to back up all course materia
- Physiological process and conditions of the respiratory system
- Six Essential Oils to support the respiratory system
- Consideration of applications and after care
- Body work techniques will include massage, acupressure, breathing exercises, myofascial release, stretching, rocking, pulsing & pumping
*students will have the choice to work with chest covered or uncovered*