This Data Protection Training by Onyx Support, will provide you with the extensive knowledge and skills to safeguard personal data.
About this Event
This Data Protection Training, delivered by Onyx Support, will provide you with the extensive knowledge and skills to safeguard personal data. Onyx Support will navigate you through the following:
• What is Data Protection?
• Why the Data Protection laws were introduced
• Who is responsible for enforcing the Data Protection law
• Understand Data Protection terminology
• The Seven Core Principles of Data Protection and the consequences of non-compliance
• Lawful bases for processing
• The eight data subject rights and consequences of non-compliance
• Receiving and responding to a data subject request
• Constructing privacy information
• Types of special category data
• Special category data processing rules
• Covid-19 data
To make an in-house or online booking for your organisation or group, please contact [email protected] or 07944670102 to enquire about prices and more information,