One Day (6 Hours) - £100 per person
This course is suitable for anyone who wants a much more in-depth view of a variety of mental health conditions within society. We also look into the First Aid Action Plan in much more detail and how to implement a positive mental health culture in your organisation. We have also included tasks to discover how we are affected by mental health.
It is suitable for:
- All employees within an organisation who have one day to train
- Individuals who need to support others but not at a supervisor level
This course gives the knowledge to enable learners to:
- Recognise a variety of mental health conditions
- Begin a conversation with someone in need
- Signpost to relevant help
- Recognise and manage stress
- Understand the impact of substance abuse
- Use the first aid action plan for mental health
- Know how to create a positive and supportive mental health culture
- Learn much more about their own mental health and how past experiences may have changed their own view on the world
You will receive a mental health handbook prior to attending.
Following the course you will receive an official certificate accredited by the FAA and Ofqual.