Innovation Week Online created by Future London Academy is a self-placed 5-day programme forfor experienced innovation professionals, service designers and business leaders who are constantly looking for new approaches, tools and fresh case studies.
Boost your knowledge about innovation process and strategy by learning from the top people in the industry. Spend a week with innovation and service design experts from around the world as they discuss hot topics and share their unique approaches.
If you are tired of basic webinars and theoretical courses, welcome to the place where content is carefully curated to give you the maximum practical learning and advanced skills.
Who is this programme for?
— CEOs, CIOs and business owners
— heads of design and innovation departments
— product managers and team leaders
— service and experience designers
— UX researchers
— innovators and trendsetters
You will learn:
- How to do research in different countries and understand the cultural context
- How to measure the impact of design
- How to sell your ideas internally
- Tools and frameworks for digital transformation and how to get the most out of AI
- What is Behavioural Design and how it can help you change user habits
- How to use trends and forces to plan and prepare for the future
(Subject to 20% VAT; if you are paying as an individual living in Europe, UK or if you are a UK business)
Price includes: all content, Q&As, community discussions, reading list, library of resources, course completion certificate. We recommend doing this course as a 1-week immersion, which will require around 60 minutes per day to complete the experience.
Price doesn't include banks transfer fees, food, travel, visa, accommodation or any other extra expenses.