10-14 August 2020
A 5-day online experience specially created for seasoned Product Design and UX professionals, Creative Directors and Heads of Design who are constantly looking for new approaches, tools and fresh case studies.
Get the latest frameworks, tools and approaches from the top leaders in Product Design and UX Strategy. Spend a week with UX and digital design professionals from around the world, discussing hot topics and sharing your own approaches.
If you are tired of basic webinars and theoretical courses, welcome to the place where content is carefully curated to give you the maximum practical learning and advanced skills.
Who is this programme for?
- Creative directors and heads of design departments
- Product designers, UX and visual designers
- Design managers and team leads
- UX researchers and Service Designers
- Heads and VPs of Product
You will learn:
- How to approach product and UX strategy in a multi-product company
- How Spotify approaches research and why accessibility and empathy are big parts of it
- How Service and Product can be designed together
- What design leadership looks like in a digital world
- How do the world’s best design team and companies work: processes, workspaces and culture
- Latest methodologies and tools for creating new products and services
- How to translate branding to digital and product design
- How to grow and manage design teams successfully
(Subject to 20% VAT; if you are paying as an individual living in Europe, UK or if you are a UK business)
Price includes: all content, Q&As, community discussions, reading list, course completion certificate. You will require 60-90 minutes per day to complete the experience.