Have you ever attended a course so good that you wanted to tell everyone about it? What leads to such a course? What did the trainer do that had such an impact?
It turns out that delivering a great course is not rocket science; it is an art. In order to master this art, you need to follow a set of practical proven guidelines and learn to apply them skilfully.
The aim of this train the trainer course is to help you master this art.
What Does the Course Cover?
This course is designed to boost your confidence and authority in the class, keeping delegates engaged and helping them remember the content through participation and exercises.
By the end of this course:
- You will learn how to systematically approach any teaching activity
- You will be able to deliver an engaging course using facilitation and participatory techniques
- You will learn how to design and structure your course systematically from the beginning to the end, making your job easier
- You learn about training methodologies that can be applied both to instructor-led and online teaching
- You will go through exercises and quizzes in this online course to practice and test your knowledge
- You get to discuss various aspects of training delivery with other students going through the online course in focused structured conversations
- You will learn how to systematically approach the sensitive beginning of any course and build a foundation that leads to an impressive course
- You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course
For full syllabus and details please see the Skills Converged website.
You can book the course online for £125 using the Skills Converged website.
Training 5 or more people? Give your team access to the online course anytime, anywhere. We provide discounts.
About Skills Converged:
Skills Converged provides downloadable corporate training materials and training courses on soft skills and communication skills. Attend train the trainer courses, obtain books and resources. A large set of free management training activities, exercises, slides, ice breakers, games and courseware are available for trainers.