Recorded webinar: Improving the health and performance of dairy through better copper nutrition (CPD membership)
We offer membership that allows each individual veterinary practitioner access to 8 CPD talks.
The talks included in the membership are as follows:
• Treating the backyard chicken
• Hot topics in dairy cow nutrition
• Practical mineral nutrition for sucklers and sheep
• Improving the health and performance of dairy cattle through better copper nutrition
• An update on common conditions of pigs, their management and control
• Health issues in growing lambs
• Health planning - a pleasure or a chore?
• 2000 Beef cows: calf losses from breeding to weaning
Personalised CPD certificate provided for each talk you attend.
The cost per person attending is as follows:
• Working in Scotland £60 inc VAT
• Working outside Scotland £90 inc VAT