This module is designed for experienced health care practitioners who administer systemic anti-Cancer drug therapy and/or who care for these patients whilst undergoing this treatment and are involved in leading anti-Cancer drug therapy service provision.
What's covered in the course?
The module is delivered using a blended delivery incorporating teaching on campus and include a variety of learning activities, such as online lectures, forums, quizzes, workbooks, simulation.
Course tutors have worked for many years within the specialist clinical setting from a variety of healthcare providers. Specialist current clinical healthcare staff also deliver lectures within this programme.
Why Choose Us?
- Patient and people focused courses
- Excellence in delivering high quality standards of flexible and bespoke academic provision for post qualifying practitioners
- Links with healthcare providers
- State of the art facilities
You can choose to study this module as a standalone module or use the module within a complete pathway award or, dependent on your individual need and the needs of your organisation.
All programmes offer a convenient part-time format to fit around home and work commitments
This module will give you the opportunity to:
- Demonstrate a systematic and in-depth understanding of the principles of Systemic Anti-Cancer Therapy
- Critically evaluate Systemic Anti-Cancer Therapy service delivery in relation to local/national guidelines
- Propose an innovative evidenced based approach and/or intervention within your Systemic Anti-Cancer Therapy service delivery
- Critically analyse the implementation process associated with your proposed approach and/or intervention into your clinical practice area