This course is organised in cooperation with leading universities and is aimed at personnel and consultants who are interested in implementing energy storage systems in their projects. This course will also suit anyone wanting to learn more about the advantages and uses of different Energy Storage systems.
The trainer is an industry expert with vast practical and theoretical experience in the most commonly used energy storage systems.
- Types of electrical energy storage and key characteristics
- Parameters for electrical energy storage
- Operational characteristics of electrical storage
- Costs and pricing
- Integration of energy storage into electrical grids
- Small scale battery storage systems
- The role of energy storage in off-grid, renewable energy systems
- Types and applications of thermal energy storage
- Future developments in energy storage