We live in a rapidly changing world that is transforming before our very eyes. A multitude of deep and pressing concerns such as global inequality, climate change, biodiversity loss, unrestrained urbanisation and destructive forms of economic growth are calling for our immediate attention.
Our aim is to give you a better understanding of alternatives to an economic system that is no longer sustainable. Learn to create vibrant regional economies and understand the true meaning of economy and wealth.
- To gain an understanding of the dominant patterns in the global economy, and activate leverage points for change towards a more just and equitable economy
- To design sustainable resilient local economies
- To explore community currencies systems best suited to different contexts
- To bring economic life into alignment with ecological values
- To identify the most appropriate legal forms and financing mechanisms for organizations and social enterprises