This practical one-day course will help participants understand how to write professional and effective copy.
Participants will gain an understanding of what makes a good story and the key techniques for writing effective, creative and engaging copy, as well as the importance of successful proof reading.
Who it’s for
Effective communications are an essential part of business. The workshop has been designed for both marketing professionals and those new to marketing.
What you’ll learn
- How to develop creative writing skills
- The importance of different styles and tone needed for the diverse range of media
- How to proof read your copy successfully
- How to write good news stories to generate sales, bring in new business or to inform, persuade or explain.
- What is Copywriting and how it can benefit the marketing process
- The keys to writing good copy
- Understanding the different styles and tones used for different marketing formats
- Understanding your customer and pitching your copy to their needs
- Writing as a creative process.
- Learn how to write copy to win new business or communicate more effectively
- Learn how to write for different formats and media, from formal to informal copywriting to help achieve genuine results
- Understand different styles and tones and how and when to use them.
- Learn how to write benefit led copy.
- Understand how to proof read successfully.