Giving an engaging performance can really boost customer experience, sales, internal/external communication and company profile.
This one day course will teach performance techniques that will ensure you can both impress and successfully convey information to an audience.
Who is it for?
Whether you are a first time presenter, or a senior manager who needs to find new ways to influence and persuade your staff, this course will help you to achieve maximum impact when you stand up in front of your next group, leaving them with a message they will remember.
What will I learn?
- How to develop an energetic and engaging presentation
- How to focus your audience’s attention and deliver high impact presentations
- Tactics that will help you to be a confident, authoritative and memorable presenter
- To understand the impact of your voice
- How energy can motivate you and your audience
- How to target your presentation to suit the needs of your audience
What will it cover?
- The voice, projection, tone, breathing, intonation, diction
- Use of language
- First impressions.
Benefits of attending
- The power and importance of the voice in presentation looking at tone, pitch, projection, breathing and diction
- The power of impact and awareness of body language
- The importance of energy in presenting
- How to create a lasting impact
- How to create a great impression and a connection
- Gain confidence and credibility when presenting.
Not quite what you were looking for?
We may be able to develop a bespoke course more suited to your needs. Please contact us at: [email protected] for further information