In today’s world, where there is increasingly an overload of information available, it is essential that websites can be found by potential and existing customers. This course will outline effective SEO practice that will help participants to deliver high search engine rankings whilst ensuring content is accessible.
Who is it for?
Those who manage or create content for their website and want to learn how to achieve higher or more useful search engine rankings. Technical knowledge is not required for this course.
What will I learn?
- How to assess your current standing within the search market.
- How to improve your Search Engine rankings.
- How to measure ROI on your efforts.
What will it cover?
- How search engines work
- Keyword research and website planning
- On-page optimisation
- Link-building and outreach
- Social media and SEO
- Rich search results
- Local v’s national and international SEO
- Basic conversion rate optimisation
- Reporting and keeping track of progress.
Benefits of attending
- Understand your website better and know where you are in Search Engine rankings.
- Recognise your niche and identify the best target keywords to use.
- Learn on-site and off-site strategies for lifting rankings and improving website traffic.
- Ensure content is accessible and relevant to your audience, with a high probably of generating revenue.