From one-on-one meetings with your boss to giving a presentation to the whole team, your voice is one of the most important parts of projecting confidence, shaping opinions and influencing others. How you speak determines how people respond to you - friends, strangers, employers, and everyone you come in contact with.
This 3 hour course teaches formal speaking, presenting and impromptu speaking. It will include:
- Analysis of your voice ad your specific requirements/desired outcomes
- Methods to project a credible and confident image
- Developing strong vocal skills to engage your audience. Using vocal dynamics to engage the listener, and maintaining vocal energy, speaking with clarity and confidence.
- Handle questions effectively.
- Teaching you to turn round negative perceptions and create shared understanding.
- Managing flow and focus through use of verbal cues, eye contact and gesture.
- Dealing with tension and breath under pressure
- Engaging the audience through variation of pitch and inflection
- Adding impact through pace and pause
- Using tone of voice
3 hours 10am-1pm on 31st July £120