The CIEH Intermediate Certificate in Food Safety is designed for persons who supervise teams working in a food business. Upon completion of this course, you will be able ensure a small team prepare and cook food that is safe for consumption.
The course covers an in-depth understanding of how to apply and monitor good food safety practice. It also ensures that supervisors know how to implement food safety management procedures.
Who is this course for?
• Anyone involved in supervising and managing others in a food environment
• Those wishing to progress from the Foundation Certificate in Food Safety
• Leads on from the Introductory and Foundation Certificate in Food Safety
• Develops your understanding as a supervisor in a food environment
• Expands knowledge on how to apply safe food controls in a practical environment Availability
• Available as a public course on selected dates
• Can be delivered as an in-house course for classes of up to 8 delegate
Day 1 - 9.00am - 5 pm
Day 2 - 9.00am - 5 pm
Day 3 - 9.00am - 5 pm