This Certified Associate in Project Management CAPM course is an excellent choice for any entry level project managers, or those who work in a project environment. The course has been designed for those who have little to no experience with projects, and will demonstrate an understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
What will I learn?
- Organisational influences
- The project life cycle
- The process of project management
- Project integration management
- Project scope management
- Project time management
- Managing cost in a project
- Project quality management
- Project human resource management
- Project communications management
- Project risk management
- Project procurement management
- Project stakeholder management
- Professional responsibility
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
This course is assessed by official exam, which you will need to take at the end of the course (please be aware, this is not the official exam). We do not provide the official exam, so you will need to purchase it separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/certified-associate-capm.
- The certification exam has 150 multiple choice questions, and you have three hours to complete it.
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not provide the official exam, which will need to be purchased separately.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®.
(This course is not included the official certificate)
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 1,500 hours of project experience OR 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam
This training course could help you to fulfil any of the following job roles:
- PMO Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Management Assessor
- Business Analyst
- Junior Project Manager
- PMO Office Apprentice