Developed for Senior Managers who are responsible for translating organisational strategy into effective performance, this qualification requires the manager to focus on implementing the organisation’s strategy. This qualification reflects current practice in Strategic Management and Leadership and allows candidates to develop and expand their high level understanding of Strategic Management and Leadership in the workplace. The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership introduces the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular sector.
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership will build on skills and knowledge already retained by the student. However, it will also provide them with a greater understanding of the various roles and responsibilities involved in Strategic Management. This is completed by focusing on the specific areas of management tailored to their qualifications and professional needs. It is designed for those in senior management roles or for those aspiring to gain this title.
All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 180 days (6 months). Effective support service, and study materials build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification. Importantly, your course Tutor will be keeping an eye on your progress during the course to feedback on your assessments, and be available to answer for your queries via email and the Online student portal.
- Getting Started
- Awarding Body Registration
- Qualification Specification
- Module Book
- Developing Strategic Management And Leadership Skills - Unit 01
- Reference Guidence
- ? Submit Your Work
- ? Resubmit
What Will I Learn?
- Be Able To Apply Management And Leadership Theory To Support Organizational Direction
- Understand The Relationship Between Strategic Management And Leadership
- Be Able To Assess Leadership Requirements
- Be Able To Plan The Development Of Leadership Skills
Why study at Global Edulink?
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience more enriching and rewarding.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
- Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) / Level 6 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience
- If English is not your first language, you need to have an IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level B2 (or equivalent).
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- Proof of work experience
- Proof of language proficiency
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted.
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 100 TQT, 10-credit and 30-guided-learning-hour (GLH) qualification that consists of one mandatory unit (Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills).
To pass this course learners must have successfully passes all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
This course consists of one unit, and is assessed by one written assignments. You will need to submit this assignment online via the online learning portal, they will then be subject to internal assessment and external moderation. Your tutor will observe your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course.
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Professional qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership have been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in working life
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 7 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Level: Level 7
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 30
- Credits: 10
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 100
- Qualification number (QN): 501/1000/7
- Availability: UK and international
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded with a Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership (RQF).
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
Progression and Career Path
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award extends the work-related focus from the Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate. There is potential for the qualification to prepare learners for employment in a particular vocational sector and it is suitable for those who have decided that they wish to enter a specific area of work.
The BTEC Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership provide learner the realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. You can study further units to complete the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership.
You can study further units to complete the Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership. Completion of the Award in Strategic Management and Leadership can be your first step towards the Master Degree in Management and Leadership or MBA.