Developed for Senior Managers who have the responsibility of translating organisational strategy into effective performance, this qualification requires the manager to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisation’s strategy. This qualification reflects current practice in Strategic Management and Leadership and allows candidates to develop and expand their high level understanding of Strategic Management and Leadership in the workplace. The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (RQF) introduces the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular sector.
Studying a Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (RQF) will provide you with a fantastic platform to progress and develop your leadership skills. The BTEC Level 7 Diploma builds on the skills and knowledge already retained by the student. However, it will provide them with a greater understanding of the various roles and responsibilities involved in strategic management. This is completed by focusing on the specific areas of management and tailoring these to their qualifications and professional needs. It is designed for those in senior management roles or for those aspiring to gain this title.
All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification. Importantly, your course Tutor will be keeping an eye on your progress during the course. Your Tutor will feedback on your assessments and be available to answer queries via email and via the Online student portal.
- Getting Started
- Awarding Body Registration
- Module Book
- Qualification Specification
- Unit 01- Developing Strategic Management And Leadership Skills
- Unit 02- Professional Development For Strategic Managers
- Unit 03- Strategic Change Management
- Unit 07- Strategic Marketing Management
- Unit 12- Strategic Planning
- Unit 16- Research Methods For Strategic Managers
- Reference Guidence
- ? Submit Your Work
- ? Resubmit
Why study at Global Edulink?
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience more enriching and rewarding.
You will have 6 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the relationship between strategic management and leadership
- Be able to assess personal and professional skills required to achieve strategic goals
- Be able to implement a personal development plan
- Understand the tools used to develop a strategic marketing strategy
- Understand the background to organizational strategic change
- Understand the external environment affecting an organization
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
- Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) / Level 6 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience
- If English is not your first language, you need to have an IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level B2 (or equivalent).
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- Proof of work experience
- Proof of language proficiency
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted.
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 600 TQT, 60-credit qualification that consists of three mandatory units plus optional units that provide for a combined total of 60 credits (where at least 55 credits must be at Level 7 or above).
To pass this course learners must have successfully passes all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
This course consists of six units, and is assessed by six written assignments. You will need to submit these assignments online via the online learning portal, they will then be subject to internal assessment and external moderation. Your tutor will observe your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course.
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Professional qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership have been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in working life
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 7 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Level: Level 7
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 150
- Credits: 60
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 600
- Qualification number (QN): 501/1000/7
- Availability: UK and international
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded with a Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (RQF).
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
Progression and Career Path
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma extends the work-related focus from the Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate. There is potential for the qualification to prepare learners for employment in a particular vocational sector and it is suitable for those who have decided that they wish to enter a specific area of work.
The BTEC Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership provide learner the realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. You can study further units to complete the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership.
You can study further units to complete the Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership. Completion of the Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership can be your first step towards the Master Degree in Management and Leadership or MBA.